Checklist – Could your headaches be coming from your neck?
- Do you tend to have headaches that start from the base of your skull?
- Do you spend more than four hours a day reading, computer, driving,
- fine hand work?
- Do you have stiffness/pain with shoulder checking?
- Do you have bifocals/trifocals?
- Are you prone to aching at the “bump” of the lower neck?
- Are you prone to pain between the shoulder blades?
- Is there often aching or sharp pain under one shoulder blade?
- Are you prone to neck pain, aching, or simple stiffness?
If you answered yes to any of these questions you should make an appointment to see a physiotherapist.
Source: Bonavista Physical Therapy